Re: Bug (?) with bonus Oracle spells (PFRPG) #pathfinder #bug

Ben Blank

Okay, I just went through this with a first-level Oracle, and I think I see what's happening.

At first level, an Oracle should have access to two first-level spells known, and upon rolling a new character, this is what I see.  However, after selecting the Cure Wounds class feature, PCGen is reporting three first-level spells known, with one already being Cure Light Wounds.  In other words, PCGen adds bonus spells to both the spell list and the total Spells Known.

So what I saw was not a bug, but just me being confused by how the bonus Spells Known were being presented.  Sorry for the confusion!