Re: 5e homebrew race

Richard L'Abbé

I don't know how to do this way

the way i may try

create a race witch the name style

# NameRaceCon

NameRaceCon SORTKEY:Base_PC SIZE:M MOVE:Walk,30 BONUS:STAT|CON|2 ABILITY:Internal|AUTOMATIC|Racial Trait ~ NameRaceCon LEGS:2 HANDS:2 RACETYPE:Humanoid RACESUBTYPE:NameRaceCon TYPE:Humanoid.PC SOURCEPAGE:p.

# NameRaceDex

NameRaceDex SORTKEY:Base_PC SIZE:M MOVE:Walk,30 BONUS:STAT|DEX|2 ABILITY:Internal|AUTOMATIC|Racial Trait ~ NameRaceDex LEGS:2 HANDS:2 RACETYPE:Humanoid RACESUBTYPE:NameRaceDex TYPE:Humanoid.PC SOURCEPAGE:p.

I think it will may be less complicate in term of programming but if you find a solution send me back i will be interest to see it

the other way it may be to create  a stat pool where you have dex and con only at +2