Re: Faerun

Paul Grosse

Yes, it has to be released under the OGL.

~
Paul A. Grosse
PR Silverback
PCGen BoD

Currently Reading
Book Cover
Goodreads Logo Get your own email signature

On Friday, September 18, 2020, 01:12:26 PM EDT, Ramon Menendez <shadowhmb@...> wrote:

Is that the same reason PCGEN cant put gods in their main software.. has to be 3rd party?  And ty for the direction to look.. will see if someone has a PCGEN Faerun datasheet.. will make things much easier
On 09/17/2020 8:30 PM Paul Grosse via groups.io <nylanfs@...> wrote:

Pcgen only includes OGL material, which Wizards released very little of.

If you do a search for PCGen datasets you might see if somebody put their own files up on their website for Faerun material.

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 11:28 PM, Ramon Menendez
<shadowhmb@...> wrote:
was using E-Tools for creating Faerun toons and new GM requested we use PCGEN as it is supposed to be a current program..... I could not find any way to actually create a Faerun toon with this program... no planetouched