Re: [OT] Map-Making Software Available for Linux #offtopic #mapping

Brad Fonseca

I've played around a bit with DungeonFog (https://www.dungeonfog.com/) [Thank you for the suggestion Christoph Stahl!]. I turned out this simple map (see attached) with very little effort using the free version of the web app. I really like that it's a top-down mapper and I can apparently create "fog of war" effects on a displayed map so I can use it during a gaming session. I have to work out how to do that still but this is a very cool option.

Brad

Brad Fonseca
XMPP: brad.fonseca@...
XMPP (alt): brad.fonseca@...