Re: "Standard" Items Missing Upon Reload Of Character

Joel Fischoff

If it matters, the original poster is not the only one getting this.  It routinely happens to me as well, usually with the clothing.  It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother to select one.

On 09/05/2020 12:38 PM allencohn <allen@...> wrote:

Hi, PCGen fans,

My apologies if I've asked this before and forgotten the response. With some regularity when I create a character, save it, and later reload it, I get a warning popup that some very basic item is not in the loaded campaigns. Often that item is an item of clothing. Yesterday it happened with a "spade or shovel".

Today it just happened with an explorer's outfit...see below.

Do you know what's up with that? Is there a way for me to fix it?

Thanks,

Allen