Re: Pathfinder unchained rogue skill unlock "knowledge" doesnt appear on output

Brad G.

knowledge subskills.  Please file a JIRA issue and someone will look at it.

Brad G.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 12:50 PM Brad Grinstead <brad.grinstead@...> wrote:
Probably because there is no "knowledge" skill.  Knowledge has specific subsets. Likely something is unhooked from the various Knowlsdg

Brad G.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2020 at 4:56 AM Tengu <meister-proper@...> wrote:
Hi all,
when adding a Pathfinder unchained rogue skill unlock for say "perception" all works fine.
When I chose "knowledge" though I can chose it and it appears in the GUI as entry but nothing appears in the output preview or the actual output. Neither the 5 ranks nor the 10 ranks items.
Any idea why?