Re: Pathfinder unchained rogue extra rogue talents sticking to normal rogue talents

Brad G.

Glad it all worked out. The books can assume the person reading them is smart enough to make the distinction between standard and unchained rogue feats, but computers are stupid. They only do what you tell them to do, and the easiest way to do that is to keep the abilities separate.

Brad G.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 12:23 PM Tengu <meister-proper@...> wrote:
Thank you for pointing out that there are two separate feats for normal vs unchained rogues. I did not expect that since in the books there is only one item.
My fault, I took the normal one and overlooked the unchained one (probably possible since the houserule to ignore feat prerequisites is active).
I corrected my character now and it works.
Thanks again. :-)