Re: Pathfinder unchained rogue extra rogue talents sticking to normal rogue talents

Brad G.

Well, you can't take the Extra Rogue Talent feat in pcgen 6.08 RC8 as an unchained rogue. It's not a valid option.  You have to select the Extra Unchained Rogue Talent feat instead. It sounds like you might not have selected Unchained as the Rogue Class Selection option.

Brad G.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 3:39 AM Tengu <meister-proper@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I play an Pathfinder unchained rogue and chose the feat "extra rogue talent". I think what happens is that PCGen adds the option to chose "normal" (not unchained) rogue talents, which is a little different list.
Can I somehow fix this to allow choosing unchained rogue talents?