Re: Snapping Turtle Style feat not applied #pathfinder

Brad G.

Well, the feat is being applied, but as it is implemented, it does not have a mechanical benefit. This is common with situational abilities that require you to do something to activate them. Tbose are typically handled by temporary bonuses.

If you open up your uc_feats.lst file and add this line to the bottom of it (replace <TAB> with actual tabs), it should give you a temporary bonus that you can turn on and off.

CATEGORY=Feat|Snapping Turtle Style.MOD<TAB><TAB>TEMPDESC:Grants a +1 armor bonus to AC <TAB><TAB>TEMPBONUS:ANYPC|COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Armor

Brad G.

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 4:12 PM JP via groups.io <jeanpdoucet=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

Maybe I missed something but the Snapping Turtle Style feat of my monk is not applied in the character sheet and I can't figure out why.

I'm using version 6.08.00 RC8 with the Pathfinder RPG for Players source.

Thanks!

JP