Re: pcgenorg.atlassian.net down?

Andrew Maitland

Once we get the Pathfinder 2e set at a "reasonable" release point, I will do another release. Life has been hectic and my schedule to work on PCGen has been reduced to every other weekend.

On 6/11/2020 11:43 PM, Winston Sorfleet wrote:
That's good to hear; what is the release cycle process then?  Do we anticipate further point releases, or would the data files have to be pulled from git?

On 2020-06-10 5:09 p.m., Brad G. wrote:
JIRA has just gone through a UI refresh. The dashboards are still accessible, just not the default entry any more.

As for bug reports, absolutely, especially in the DATA files. Those are still in active development, even though the application may not be.

Brad G.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 4:52 PM Winston Sorfleet <wls@...> wrote:
At least the dashboard is https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net/.

I've only done bug reports - I am no Java programmer.  Is there still a
point in maintaining bug reports, now that PCGen is in archive mode?