Re: pcgenorg.atlassian.net down?

Paul Grosse

Its moved to the top, and it's still useful for the people still working on the project.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 5:09 PM, Brad G.
<brad.grinstead@...> wrote:
JIRA has just gone through a UI refresh. The dashboards are still accessible, just not the default entry any more.

As for bug reports, absolutely, especially in the DATA files. Those are still in active development, even though the application may not be.

Brad G.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 4:52 PM Winston Sorfleet <wls@...> wrote:
At least the dashboard is https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net/.

I've only done bug reports - I am no Java programmer.  Is there still a
point in maintaining bug reports, now that PCGen is in archive mode?