Re: Pathfinder Load / Encumbrance issues in 6.08.00 RC8

Brad G.

ML,

What game system are you using ( 3.5, 5e, Pathfinder,etc.)?

On Fri, May 15, 2020, 11:53 PM MVLaRocca via groups.io <MVLaRocca=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone can show me a fix for a load / encumbrance issue in PCGEN 6.08.00 RC8.  I have a Halfling Druid character that is constantly affected by a Medium or Heavy load (drops his speed, lowers AC, etc).  I have turned off both "Load Penalty" and "Weight Penalty" options in the House Rules section, but the penalties never go away.  Does anyone have any ideas how to turn those off permanently.  I am running a game for my kids and I don't want to throw encumbrance rules at them.

Thanks in Advance.

M. L.