Re: Info

Paul Grosse

When you first start PCGen, click on the Advanced tab at the top. and prepare to have your world expanded. :)

~
Paul A. Grosse
PR Silverback
PCGen BoD

On Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 2:17:35 PM EDT, JW <garith77@...> wrote:

Hello

I am really enjoying PC to help with our Panthfinder/roll20 campaign.  Being new to all of this I have a few questions I hope you can help with.

1.  It looks like you can only add 2 sources of data at once.  The issue is I need the expanded ranger animal companion list, Boon Companion, and the core supplement rules.  It looks like I cant have all 3 loaded at once.  Am I missing something?

2.  Other than the stock magic items how is one able to load an expanded list.

Thank you again

Jason