Re: Seeking Step-By-Step Installation Instructions F

Paul Grosse

He started there, and I tagged Caryn :)

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 7:27 PM, Steven High
<stevenfordhigh@...> wrote:
Allen,

If you go to the Discord "channel" (board) and select the mac-support topic, there are some hints and tips, and my sister would be able to help out there (she's a SysAdmin).

As has been noted, the really crucial aspect is Java installation.

IF YOUR USER HAS NOT STARTED YET, HAVE THEM WAIT FOR MY SISTER (CARYN96) AND GO TO DISCORD.

Once it's been trashed, it is almost impossible to get right (though a fix isn't too hard).

SFH

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 13:08, allencohn <allen@...> wrote:

Are there step-by-step instructions for installing PCGen on a Mac online somewhere? I searched, but couldn't find them. I use Windows, so I don't know how.

One of my players is a new (i.e., inexperienced) Mac user and needs help.

Or would a Mac user of PCGen be willing to help her?

Thanks in advance!

Allen