Elf ~ Illustrious Urbanite - how to fix data? #pathfinder

Sorcerer of Itch

Hi,
in "hots_abilities_race.lst" there is the ability "Elf ~ Illustrious Urbanite" which is supposed to grant for free one of three feats.
When I use it the list of available feats stays empty.
When looking at the .lst file as a noob I do not understand how the selection is supposed to work.
I would happily .MOD the ability in my homebrew files to fix it but do not know how to, since I do not understand the full mechanics of setting an ability up to provide a choice of three feats for free.
Any help appreciated. :-)

For now I use the workaround via GM granted extra feat to simulate the result.