sticky Re: PCGen entering archive mode. #releases #volunteer

Teramis

Paul:
It is with sad news the core team members of the PCGen BoD are stepping down (or handing off the reins to any new blood that wish to take up the challenge).<
I just want to say a big THANK YOU for all the hard work you all put
into this project over the years. For a long time it filled a unique,
even pioneering role in making the trivia of game design manageable. I
used pcgen a lot in the early days, and have returned to it off and on
over the years whenever I had a big design project I needed to get a
handle on. I'm sorry to see this retired, but as a former sfw geek
myself, I fully appreciate the design and maintenance challenges that
have become so burdensome.

I wish you all the best, whatever you turn your creative and coding
talents toward next.

-Teramis

Deborah Teramis Christian
Game Designer & Novelist