sticky Re: PCGen entering archive mode. #releases #volunteer

Jonathan Thompson

If he does plan to let me know and I will probably take over sponsorship of it

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 8:12 AM Paul Grosse via Groups.Io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Honestly the website is pennies per year. Most of the traffic is through our mailing list here, and github. But it is maintained and paid for by Tom Parker. AFAIK he doesn't have any plans to shut it down, but who knows what the future holds.

Jonathan M. Thompson
Battlefield Press International
thompsonjm@...
Follow me on Twitter @RaiderDragon
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan
"Noli me narrare de tua persona fuente!"