Re: [OT] Map-Making Software Available for Linux #offtopic #mapping

Brad Fonseca

Inkarnate (https://inkarnate.com/) seems pretty promising too. It's
web-based and free (for a limited amount [100] of
"assets"...cartographic features I assume). The fuller version is a
USD$5.00 per month subscription. Web-based, while there are limitations,
is nice because you just open a browser and use it.

I'll try to play with it this weekend and let everyone know.

Thanks,

Brad

--
Brad Fonseca
XMPP: brad.fonseca@...

On 30/11/18 01:03 PM, Brad Fonseca via Groups.Io wrote:
Nick,

Yes, I'm looking for a campaign-level mapper. I have a good one for
dungeons called Dungeon Builder (https://hobbyte.net/) that I supported
on Kickstarter. I need to create outdoor maps or things on a larger
scale. I hope that helps to clarify what I'm asking.

I'll go look for inkarnate too...

Brad

--
Brad Fonseca