Re: output only prepared spells

Andrew Maitland

It is?

I guess we should fix it.

I was going to tackle a Prepare Spells list version sheet only, but if we have a broken sheet then that takes priority.

On 12/5/2019 11:19 AM, Robert Singers wrote:
The spellbook is broken for 5e so it's a moot point for some of us.

On 6/12/2019 at 04:07, saxumcaribetum via Groups.Io <saxum.caribetum@...> wrote:

As an alternate voice - I'm happy with the existing format of spell book, with "lite" details.

My enthusiasm is to see a smaller selection of spells in the book - just the ones prepared/known, for ease of printing, saving ink, and ease of reference.

I'm still happy to branch out into the book for the total, full, fluff-inclusive, details. The current detailed spellbook includes page reference.

On 05 December 2019 at 14:59 "Paul Grosse via Groups.Io" <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Essentially the whole spell-book format, except for the spells marked as prepared.

Paul A. Grosse

On Thursday, December 5, 2019, 9:54:34 AM EST, ferret.griffin+io via Groups.Io <ferret.griffin+io=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Greetings,
I want the DESC (which for my sources is well populated with the full spell description), along with the usual stats - range,DC etc.
The whole point here is that *I* don't want to have to use the book.

For the *prepared* spells, I want the full description format - so it's just a matter of working out how to filter the output so only prepared spells are output using the normal pdf output sheet.