Re: output only prepared spells

saxumcaribetum

As an alternate voice - I'm happy with the existing format of spell book, with "lite" details.

My enthusiasm is to see a smaller selection of spells in the book - just the ones prepared/known, for ease of printing, saving ink, and ease of reference.

I'm still happy to branch out into the book for the total, full, fluff-inclusive, details. The current detailed spellbook includes page reference.

On 05 December 2019 at 14:59 "Paul Grosse via Groups.Io" <nylanfs@...> wrote:

Essentially the whole spell-book format, except for the spells marked as prepared.

Paul A. Grosse

On Thursday, December 5, 2019, 9:54:34 AM EST, ferret.griffin+io via Groups.Io <ferret.griffin+io@...> wrote:

Greetings,
I want the DESC (which for my sources is well populated with the full spell description), along with the usual stats - range,DC etc.
The whole point here is that *I* don't want to have to use the book.

For the *prepared* spells, I want the full description format - so it's just a matter of working out how to filter the output so only prepared spells are output using the normal pdf output sheet.