Re: output only prepared spells

Paul Grosse

I make prepared spell lists for different situations and then it has a page of just those with check boxes

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 6:43 PM, ferret.griffin+io via Groups.Io
<ferret.griffin+io@...> wrote:

Greetings,

Is there a way (for a high level cleric) to output only the spells that have been prepared, rather than all that are known ?
And I'm thinking here of the 'full' spell description rather than just a list of spell names...

I.e for the Ref to use for a high level baddie and not have to print out dozens of pages of irrelevant spells, but still have all the details immediately to hand ...