Re: Sources

Robert Johnston

Because of the sheer complexity and number or sources involved, loading all of them can/will lead to out of memory issues and extremely slow use. It will also lead to an absolute logistical nightmare for your DM. I would recommend using only what you need, and would suggest asking your DM what sourcebooks he wants to use - "All of them" is not generally a good option unless you're min/maxing.

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 18:06, Kenny Noe <knoe501@...> wrote:
Just a question, Is there an option to choose ALL the sources from a category?   Say I play Pathfinder 1e and want my PCGen to use all of the available Pathfinder only books.  Do I have to choose each one in the expected order so the remaining ones will become available?   Is there an option I'm overlooking that says use all sources available?   I understand this makes loading much slower.  But how is one (noobie like me) to build a character if not all the books are available to provide the needed options.

Apologies for rambling,  Thanks for the replies.

---Kenny

--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston