Sources

Kenny Noe

Just a question, Is there an option to choose ALL the sources from a category?   Say I play Pathfinder 1e and want my PCGen to use all of the available Pathfinder only books.  Do I have to choose each one in the expected order so the remaining ones will become available?   Is there an option I'm overlooking that says use all sources available?   I understand this makes loading much slower.  But how is one (noobie like me) to build a character if not all the books are available to provide the needed options.

Apologies for rambling,  Thanks for the replies.

---Kenny