Re: Android Alt Racial trait

Brad G.

Kenny,

The first step in looking for an ability in pcgen is to know where it was originally published.  In this case, Repairing Nanites comes from Inner Sea Races, which is already in pcgen.  If you load that source (and any prerequisites) you should have access to it.

Brad G.

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 9:06 AM Kenny Noe <knoe501@...> wrote:
Hello, I'm wanting to add an alternate racial trait to my Android character in Pathfinder.

This is the trait:

Alternate Racial Traits

  • Repairing Nanites: Some androids cannot prompt their nanites to aid them in any endeavor, but instead find that their nanites stitch their wounds together. The first time each day that such an android has taken an amount of damage greater than or equal to twice her Hit Dice, the nanites automatically activate, without an action. Her circuitry-tattoos glow with light equivalent to that of a torch for 1 round and she heals a number of hit points equal to twice her Hit Dice. This racial trait replaces nanite surge. Source PZO9280

I can't find this in PC Gen.   Are there instructions on custom adding this??

Thanks