Re: Mythic Path Ability ~ Armored Might

George Taranellos

Thanks Jason for getting back to me so promptly.

I've had a look in Temporary Bonuses and can not find an entry for Armored Might. Do I need to have any particular source loaded or a check box ticked somewhere?

Thanks
George

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 11:03 AM Jason Dowd via Groups.Io <ding50=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi George,
The way PCGen works, there's no way for the ability to "know" what armor you're wearing. So the way Armored Might is coded is as a Temporary Bonus. If you go into the Temporary Bonuses tab, there should be an Armored Might option in there where you can pick the current value of your armor bonus, and it will correctly calculate and give you the right bonus.

Jason (Data Monkey)