Re: Where are the PCGen autobuilds?

Andrew Maitland

Autobuilds are not operational on that site any longer.

F1 should open the help documents that has the LST Syntax when you have PCGen open, or navigate to the install folder for pcgen and open the DOCs folder, the index.htm is the base navigation page and will open in a browser.

Cheers,

Andrew

On 6/1/2019 9:47 AM, yotam1703@... wrote:
I remeber using this page and others to help me with PCGen syntax.
Though they still apprear on google (the link above should lead to "other tags"), the links in fact all take me to the offcial PCGen website with an error 404.
Does anyone know what happened to them? They were extremely helpful.