Re: DATA question

Andrew Maitland

The solution is simple. No PREVAR, but a hard PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=blah,Name of Ability Or TYPE with uniqueID

    KEY:TheTracker_1

    CATEGORY:Special Ability

    TYPE:TheTracker_1

    CHOOSE:...

    MULT:YES

    STACK:NO

    KEY:TheTracker_2

    CATEGORY:Special Ability

    PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Special Ability,TheTracker_1,TYPE.TheTracker_1

    CHOOSE:...

    MULT:YES

    STACK:NO

Easy peasy. You choose whether KEY or TYPE is your method so you aren't checking for 2 things to keep it clean, but that's the basic concept.

On 5/10/2019 7:37 AM, markjmeans wrote:

I’m not truing to modify any feats or talents, that was just an example. There is a situation in PFS that would benefit from an ordered list, but rather than getting bogged down in unimportant details, I asked in a more generic way. Plus a generic solution could be useful if any other situation arises that could benefit from an implementation of an ordered list.