From: main@pcgen.groups.io <main@pcgen.groups.io> On Behalf Of Braulio D Busquiazo
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 16:07
To: main@pcgen.groups.io; markjmeans@...
Subject: Re: [pcgen] RC5 no longer asks about sources when loading a character

No prompt with your custom datasource + blood of shadows.

I thought the prompt would only show if you have items/feats/spells from Blood of Shadows in your saved character and you only currently have your custom source loaded?  I first loaded your PC with your custom source and everything worked.  I then loaded your PC with both your custom source and Blood of Shadows and everything worked.  I added an item to the PC and saved a new pcg file.  I then unloaded all the sources and loaded just your custom source.  When I loaded the new pcg PC file (with only the 1 custom source loaded), I got this (as I expected).

Maybe I am not understanding what you are going for here?

P.S.

A 1 level dip in swashbuckler for your 14th level Ninja?  😊