Re: PCGen Needs Volunteers! #foss #volunteer

Robert Singers

I'm an Enterprise/Information/Solution Architect by profession who works on large software and integration projects.  I don't really have a desire to learn Java but there is potentially other things I could help out with.

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 at 08:44, Paul Grosse via Groups.Io <nylanfs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

PCGen like all volunteer projects needs new blood. We have a robust data team (not that we couldn't use more grant you), the PR Team seems on top of things (mainly me), but our Java code team has been slowly shrinking due to attrition because of RL. We are desperately in need of some new coders that are looking to learn Java (not Javascript, the code team quite firmly corrected my ignorance) or java coders that are looking for a new pet project. If we don't get a more active code team, like all volunteer projects PCGen will ill slowly cease to be due to complete volunteer attrition.

If you are interested reply here on this post, shoot me an email, or on twitter, or on FB, or jump into our discord channel.

Robert Singers