Re: #bug Spell books cause print rendering errors #bug

Robert Singers

I've tested all 5e templates.  None of them work if a spell has been added to prepared spells or a spellbook.  Furthermore if I first added spells to prepared spells, I was not able to add them to a spellbook.  The spellbook just did not show under the spellbook tab.

Also under 5e, cantrips are not written in a spellbook.  I don't think it's an issue that PCGen adds them but they are consuming a page count.

On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 at 00:18, Robert Singers <rsmsingers@...> wrote:
I've tried about 5 of the sheets and it happened with all of them.   I was loading the D&D 5e SRD. I'm using the latest PCGen (just switched off my laptop to hear to bed).

On 9/04/2019 at 23:48, <Paul Grosse via Groups.Io> wrote:

Try one of the other sheets so we can narrow it down to whether it's a data, code, or a output problem.

What version of PCGen are you using
What datasets are you loading?

Paul A. Grosse

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 7:40:32 AM EDT, <rsmsingers@...> wrote:

Hi there, I was trying to add spells to know spells and to spell books for 5e and discovered it causes the character to be unprintable.
22:16:05.440 WARNING SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-2 FopTask:261 file:...pcgen/outputsheets/ d20/5e/pdf/common_sheet/block_ spells_condensed.xslt; Line#: 1162; Column#: 35; Test END - Spells Memorized
22:16:05.444 WARNING SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-2 FopTask:261 file:...pcgen/outputsheets/ d20/5e/pdf/common_sheet/block_ spells_condensed.xslt; Line#: 1162; Column#: 35; Test END - Spells Memorized
22:16:05.454 WARNING SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-2 FopTask:261 file:...pcgen/outputsheets/ d20/5e/pdf/common_sheet/block_ spells_condensed.xslt; Line#: 1114; Column#: 45; Test Levels 5+
22:16:05.460 SEVERE SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-2 FopTask:322 [FOP] The column-number or number of cells in the row overflows the number of fo:table-columns specified for the table. (No context info available)
22:16:05.468 SEVERE SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-2 FopTask:253 FOP Fatal Error org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: The column-number or number of cells in the row overflows the number of fo:table-columns specified for the table. (No context info available) at Unknown; 
22:16:05.475 SEVERE SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-2 FopTask:225 Exception in FopTask:run
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: The column-number or number of cells in the row overflows the number of fo:table-columns specified for the table. (No context info available)
    at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:1325)
    at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates(TransformerImpl.java:2402)
    at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralResult.java:1376)
    at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.transformSelectedNodes(ElemApplyTemplates.java:395)

--
--Paul Grosse
--PCGen BoD, PR Silverback
@Nylanfs

--
Robert Singers

Join main@pcgen.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.