Re: Mighty Contender of Kord

Andrew Maitland

Hi ejabean!

Homebrews in the wild, if you wanted to see if it existed BahamutDragon over on github *might* have it. Otherwise, making a class isn't too hard. Probably takes a few hours to get completed for a newb, but as I said, not too hard. Plenty of video tutorials and our documentation covers the tags.

Cheers,

Andrew

On 3/19/2019 1:38 PM, ejabean@... wrote:
Not sure if this is the right place, but i was wondering if anyone had created the Mighty Contender of Kord prestige class (3.5) from Dragon #283.
I was going to try to build it because 1 of my players decided he wanted to play it, but not sure how to go about it.