Re: Errors loading Pathfinder in everything after 6.06.01

Terrence FitzSimons

Edited

I hate to admit it but yes to all, except to Discord (have not figured it out yet), I
had to uninstall everything, reinstall, uninstall/reinstall a while before a I
remembered the .ini file, do a search and destroy for it to get rid of it (and the
six other copies of it for some reason as well as all of the backups) and rebuild my
character from level 1 up, but it eventually was all my fault.

Terry FitzSimons

On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 17:36:12 -0800, you wrote:

Also if you want more direct hands on help you can jump into our Discord support channel.
https://discord.gg/XZaa2G
--

Terry FitzSimons