Rapid Reload feat not working for non-Bolt Ace Gunslinger archetypes

Christian Fernandez-Duque

I'm presently using the v6.08.00 RC4 version of PCGen.

I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet, but I can't make any selections for non-crossbow weapons when I select the Rapid Reload feat for gunslinger archetypes. I was able to select Rapid Reload when I selected the Bolt Ace archetype, but the only crossbows I could select were hand crossbows, light crossbows and heavy crossbows. What happens if a player wants to select something like a repeating crossbow or a minotaur crossbow?

With pistoleros, the result was the same: I was only able to select hand crossbows, light crossbows and heavy crossbows, all of which are, obviously, completely useless for pistoleros.

Furthermore, when I selected the Musket Master archetype and then selected Rapid Reload, the list of guns to specify came up completely blank. Not even the aforementioned crossbows came up in the list. So how can I select Rapid Reload (Musket) from a blank list?

Seriously, what gives?

Christian Fernandez-Duque
cfduque@...