Re: How to handle skill points from an item #pathfinder

Andrew W

Probably the best thing you could do is decide where you wish to put the skill points, then make a new item
in a LST file and add the appropriate skill rank bonuses.  If I wanted this to work that is what I would do

BONUS:SKILLRANK|Bluff,Listen|2

Would add four skill ranks. This will mean that you have to edit the item every time you add a level. But
you will get correct numbers.

--
  Andrew Wilson
  andrew@...

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019, at 4:48 PM, sodron072@... wrote:
Yes I did read that
I never said the item I am wearing is a  headband of vast intelligence,  its an item that doesn't exist in any of the books and it gives me a plus 2 permanent bonuses to  intelligence and it does not have any restrictions about skill points.