Third-Party OGL-d20 games/settings?

Michael Hopcroft

Just joined the .io group. I haven't been able to master listmaking for PCGen after some efforts, mainly because I can't write coherent code to save my life.

So anyway, if someone is willing to get back to me, I'm wondering just how many settings or rulesets are currently covered under the PCGen banner. I know that many publishers have invested heavily in paid datasets for paid software packages (you know very well who I'm talking about), but I'm curious if I could find out if there are publishers who at least don't mind having access to PCGen.