Custom magic item pdf output names - any way to shorten them nicely?

Tengu

Hi,
I added a "page of spell knowledge" to my pathfinder character in PCGen. It has to be customized with the actual spell.
Sadly on the pdf output sheet the item which I would call "page of spell knowledge (Life Pact)" appears there with a super long unreadable name:
"Page of Spell Knowledge (Page of Spell Knowledge (2nd) (SPELLNAME[Life Pact] CASTER[Sorcerer] SPELLTYPE[Arcane] SPELLLEVEL[2] CASTERLEVEL[4] ))"
Is there a way to get an acceptably short name for it (automatically)?