General Board Stuff

swiftbrook8

Just a few housekeeping comments:

1) It might be time to un-pin the 6.08 RC1 release tread as we are up to RC2 and very close to the production release.

2) I looked up the minutes for the last board meeting to find the expected 6.08 production release date.  Well I tried to.  The link is dead.  It may be wiki.pcgen.org is just bad or down.

3) Once the production release is up, I'm hoping to spend some of my Christmas break writing up the Ioun Stone resonance stuff.  Not fancy, like it will automatically add bonuses when slotted in a Wayfinder.  But just able to select a slotted stone and have the correct bonuses work like the old file did.