Re: Adding 1 skill point in 5e

Andrew Maitland

I can add a Bonus if you'd like. That's easy enough to manage.

On 12/15/2018 4:09 PM, Andrew Maitland via Groups.Io wrote:

5e has no skill points. You cannot add any "ranks" since it's a rankless system.

Skills are determined by bonuses  - Proficiency Bonus, double that for Expertise, then your Ability Score Bonus/Penalty, and then misc bonuses that might arise.

Is your GM granting you a Bonus to a particular skill?

Cheers,

Andrew

On 12/15/2018 3:54 PM, Paul Grosse via Groups.Io wrote:
Misc i think, one of the sections should be GM awards. Unless it wasn't implemented for 5e

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 6:53 PM, Edward Beckwith
under feats and abilities, I see 4 tabs, feats, character, misc, and rules. in rules, I see the ability to add a skill proficiency, but no skill bonus.