Topics

Question: Magus Familiar - Pathfinder

Meluem

Hi everyone I'm Meluem :) I've just joined this group of this amazing app

Here is my question: First of all, I'm using as source "Pathfinder RPG Core Supplements". I was copying my Magus sheet in PCGen and as Magus Arcana of the 3rd level I choose the Familiar one.
I had chosen the Thrush (from Ultimate Magic, that is inside my source) from this list http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/wizard/familiar, but in PCGen the only familiars that I can choose is the one from this list http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary/familiar.html.

I've looked if I can find someone with my same problem but the only one with the most thing in common is this https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_RPG/comments/2w7wwn/improved_familiar_in_pcgen_not_all_familiars/ and I can't find the Thrush in the follower list and my alignment is CN so it's "within 1 step of alignment".

Thank you in advance for any answer,
Have a nice day

Meluem

Andrew Maitland

Which version of PCGen are you using?

On 10/18/2017 2:45 AM, boscaronicola92@... [pcgen] wrote:

[...]

Hi :) 6.06.01

Andrew Maitland

Try using 6.07.04 and let me know if the issue is still present.

Thanks!

On 10/18/2017 9:38 PM, boscaronicola92@... [pcgen] wrote:
Hi :) 6.06.01

Yahoo Groups Links

Meluem

Hi Andrew :)

Two things:

- I can't open pcgen.org, it gives me an error.
- I downloaded and installed the 6.07.04 version and I created again the Magus character sheet. I went to the Companions tab, but in the Familiars list I found again the same list. Anyway I found the Thrush in the Followers list (yeah!!). I didn't try yet to compile its sheet as Follower since I don't remember the Follower rules, so I'd only overwrite the info in that sheet with what I have in the paper sheet, and I'm busy right now. I'll try when I'll be free (it can be in about 4-5 hours or tomorrow - it's about 2.50PM here) if in the meantime I don't receive any answer.

Aaaaanyway... This is a big step ahead (from my pov) so thank you very much for your advice!!

Have a nice day

Meluem