Trying to enter homebrew race in PCGen for Pathfinder. I have the document that lists the race in detail, and could use help figuring out how to properly enter it in. Videos are a little too fast and assumes a little too much pre-knowledge.
In the interest of speed, here is the portion of the race write-up I need assistance with. The rest I can adjust separately. Thank you for your help and consideration!
· Type: Warforged are monstrous humanoids with the half-construct subtype. They do not breathe or sleep, do not need to eat, and receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against death effects, disease, energy drain, mind-affecting effects, nausea, sicken and poison.
· Size: Warforged are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
· Base Speed: Warforged have a base speed of 30 feet.
· Languages: Warforged begin play speaking Common, and do not gain any bonus languages from possessing a high Intelligence score.
· Focused Training: Warforged gain one skill of their choice as a class skill.
· Tireless: Warforged are immune to the fatigued and exhausted conditions, and receive Endurance as a bonus feat. They must still rest/sleep for 8 hours to regain class abilities as normal.
· Natural Weapons: Warforged have two slam attacks that deals 1d4 points of damage.
· Composite Body: Warforged bodies are composed of stone, metal and wood, and thus are vulnerable to effects which target creatures composed of these substances, like heat metal, repel wood, and the rust monster's rusting touch. Spells which target objects only (such as stone shape) have no effect on a warforged.
· Darkvision: Warforged can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
· Stability: Warforged receive a +2 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush, overrun, reposition or trip attempts while standing on the ground
· Artificial Metabolism: Warforged are resistant to some effects (*bonuses listed under Type) and regain only half the normal hit points from magical healing, unless they affect constructs (such as the make whole spell) or originate from the warforged itself. The warforged still gains full benefit from fast healing. They gain a +2 racial bonus to Stabilization checks and to checks to remove negative levels. They are immune to bleed effects and go unconscious at 0 or less hit points.