Topics

Adding magic armor feature "mind buttressing" how?

riffraff_oger@...

Hi,
I want to add the "mind buttressing" armor special ability to y celestial armor (Pathfinder).

Now it seems this is not officially available, so I guess I have to add it to my homebrew .lst file.

Three questions:
1. Into which file / section do I put these special abilities?
2. What would be the code for doing it? The description is a little complex.
3. I usually use the SPROP tag for equipment to store the full text explanation of an item such as celestial armor. I now would want the see the output sheet display both the text of the plain vanilla celestial armor PLUS the mind-buttressing explanations. Would I just have to add a SPROP tag to the special feature and the output sheep does display both if I modify the celestial armor with it?