Topics

Adding a Thieve's Kit

Kenny Noe

Hello,

I play Pathfinder RPG .

I DL and installed the PCGen app.  Great stuff.  Really enjoyed helping my daughter roll up a character for an upcoming adventure.

Have a question.  She wanted a Thieve's Kit to add to her character.  It wasn't available in the list.  Where do I find that and add it to her list.

TIA

--kenny

Andrew Maitland

I searched the available data, for 'Thieves' ' and the only thing that popped up was 'Thieves' Tools'.

Core Rulebook has it.

Cheers,

Andrew

On 12/30/2017 6:42 PM, knoe501@... [pcgen] wrote:

Hello,

I play Pathfinder RPG .

I DL and installed the PCGen app.  Great stuff.  Really enjoyed helping my daughter roll up a character for an upcoming adventure.

Have a question.  She wanted a Thieve's Kit to add to her character.  It wasn't available in the list.  Where do I find that and add it to her list.

TIA

--kenny

David

As Andrew responded, only Thieves tools are listed under "Thieves". However, if you mean the "class kits", you need to l load Ultimate Equipment and look for "Rogue Kit".

-- david (aka Papa.DRB)