Re: D&D again!

Andrew Maitland

Hi,

I did it once... It's a very painful, and time consuming process. Remember, PCGen 5.14 (released 7-18-2008) was the last officially supported version before CMP stopped updating the data due to License restrictions. We've had 5.16 9 months after that, and then 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, and now we're on the cusp of 6.8.

I can say that in the last 10 years, quite a bit has changed.

Dare I even ask what book you need converted that isn't available from BD?

Cheers,

Andrew

p.s. All Yahoo Groups are being migrated to Groups.io  -  https://pcgen.groups.io/g/main

On 11/20/2018 8:08 AM, jscag41@... [pcgen] wrote:
Thanks I found Bahamut github it is awesome!  What about converting the old CMP datasets how do I go about it?