Re: D&D again!

DC

PCGen comes bundled with the SRD, which is fine if you just want the basics (maybe best for newbies).
Effectively the 3 core books, plus Unearthed Arcana and Psionics Handbook.

If you want a more complete dataset, you'll have to find a homebrew one (or enter it all yourself).
One I'm aware of is by BahamutDragon. If you google that name, you should be able to find it.

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 at 12:35, jscag41@... [pcgen] <pcgen@...> wrote:

Coming back to D&D after 12 year absence teaching a younger group of players 3.5 "it's what I know".  I have a bunch of old datasets from CMP and was wondering will those work with new version of PCGen?  Is there something newer out there that would be better to use?

Thanks!