Re: Can Age Adjustments To Ability Scores Be Turned Off?

Andrew Maitland

If you want the PCGen to support it, then you'd have to put in the Feature Request.

If you want to do it yourself, then merely find the Age "Internal Category Ability" and disable it. You can delete it, comment it out, or put a PRERULE on it. Whatever makes you happy. ;)

Cheers,
Andrew

On 10/8/2018 7:55 PM, allen@... [pcgen] wrote:

Hello!

As as house rule, we're not using Pathfinder age effects (table 7-2 of the CR). Can I turn those off in PCGen so that I can put an older age in the Summary tab and not have it adjust the stats?

Thanks,

Allen