Re: Dodge and initiative bonus to weapon

Daniel Swan

I just ran into the same problem.  Since there is no way in PCGen to use a PREXXX tag to determine their primary “sin”, I made a Misc GM Award to add these two effects of the runeforged weapon.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 00:43 Andrew Maitland drew0500@... [pcgen] <pcgen@...> wrote:

BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=Dodge

BONUS:COMBAT|INITIATIVE|2|TYPE=Insight

Added to the weapon, either via an EQMOD or direct. Whatever you want.

Cheers,

Andrew

On 9/3/2018 9:00 AM, stefan.kreisberg@... [pcgen] wrote:

Q: A runeforged weapon, when aligned with the character - grants a +1 dodge bonus to AC and a +2 insight bonus on initiative. How do I add those to, let's say a random weapon?

:-)

I.e. description here:

http://archivesofnethys.com/MagicWeaponsDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Runeforged

(and the type runeforged, is within known sources - but not the add on feature when the weapon aligns with the character).

Rgs Stefan