CampaignHistory in outputsheet

Darth Sidious

My first post got eaten it looks like.

Anyway, trying to output campaign history to html.

I can manually do so by putting the individual entires in like:

${pcstring('CAMPAIGNHISTORY.VISIBLE.0.TEXT')}

...all fine and good.

However, the problem occurs if I want to create a loop using the count of campaign history entires.  Looks like it would work in a .LST file (http://pcgen.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/listfilepages/globalfilestagpages/globalfilesformulas.html#count), but the count token doesn't seem to work for outputsheets.  I tried the following:

pcvar('COUNT[CAMPAIGNHISTORY.VISIBLE]')
pcvar('COUNT[CAMPAIGNHISTORY]')

and

pcvar('COUNT[CLASSES]')
...as a "control"

The last one (count of claseses) works, the other two always return zero.  That means I can't use them to create a loop to output all of my campaign history entries.

FYI, running 6.0.6

Thanks.