Problem with catfolk claw trait vs. sharp claws

Kiala Azules

Let me start by saying that this is a GREAT program for someone just starting with Pathfinder...  It's been very helpful to me so far...

My problem is that the Advanced Race Guide states that the Catfolk Exemplar trait "Sharp Claws" grants the "Cat's Claws" racial trait; however, when I choose that option, PCGen does not add the claws to my attacks, proficient weapons or allow me to have proficiency with the catfolk claw blades...

If I give up the Natural Hunter ability to take "Cat's Claws" then it works correctly, but I don't want to lose the bonuses from the hunter skill and "Sharp Claws" is supposedly a way to get the claws while keeping the hunter bonuses - albeit at the expense of a feat...

I've tried to work this on both the current stable version (6.06.01) and the beta version (6.07.08) and neither allows "Sharp Claws" to have claws as primary weapons...

Maybe the problem is that I'm misunderstanding the rule books (I'm brand new to Pathfinder) so please feel free to correct me if that is the case...