Re: Where are the outputsheet headlines to be found?

oe.oe@...

Ok, for the stats I see there is a tag "ABB:" which I beleive I could change via an homebrew .MOD.
Sadly the outputfiles seem to grab the actual stat and if I touch that everything will break.

My workaround would be to change the outputsheet to not grab the actual stat "WIS" (for wisdom) for example but output the ABB which I could change into "WE".

Do you have any hint which file I have to look into and what to change so the output file uses the ABB?