Re: What is the easiest way to get translated skill names on an output sheet?

Andrew Maitland

Hi,

#1 - situation skills are Tom's domain, I do not believe you can .MOD them.

#2 - No, I have tried, SORTKEY is not respected for output on skills.

Cheers,
Andrew

On 3/20/2016 2:52 AM, oe.oe@... [pcgen] wrote:
Thanks. I now added translations via a homebrew file with .MOD.

Two follow up questions:
a) Is there any way to translate a special subversion? I currently get a nice translated output for Acrobatics, but the added line Acrobatics (Jump) just transltes the "Acrobatics" again and I have no idea how to translate the "Jump" part.
b) Is there a way to sort the output skills by their outputname?